While traveling the scenic route some of us went crazy in anticipation!

We ventured outside and met a camel and pony that were friends. We still don't know why that is, but we suspect they are up to no good. The director said they were stolen once which got the zoo a lot of media attention. We think they were trying to escape so they could fly to the Caribbean!
He also lures visitors over and tricks them into feeding/petting him.

He even makes people cry! Look how devestated she is!

The camel's friend, a pony, was also excellent at tricking people to pet him.

Then a deer came out of the woods and attacked us for food! Just kidding! She was really shy!

The lion was kinda tired and hot looking. I don't know why he is so tired since males in lion prides don't hunt, the females do!

I'm sorry Mr. Lion I didn't mean it! There was also a friendly tiger. I invited
him to come spend the day with us but he
said he had better plans already.
Crazy stalker peacock!

At the end Julie bought us snow cones!
They were yummy!

Ahhh! Crazy stalker peacock again!
No comments:
Post a Comment